Various locations available in Chicago and in Lincolnwood!
Do you want to have fun at work and make money.
Come join the 90 Miles Family
Opentable experience is a plus
Send you resume or come in tues-thurs between 3-5pm
Position Summary: Warm friendly immediate greet to guests at the door. Seats, and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups.
• All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
• Take names on a waiting list.
• Run the floor plan board.
• Observes tables and keep track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
• Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
• Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
• Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
• Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
• Fill to go orders, if applicable.
• Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
• Sweeping of peanut shells in foyer and front entrance area frequently.
• Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements: Estimated percentage of daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
• 100% — Stands during entire shift.
• 75% — Reaches, bends and stoops frequently.
• 20% — Carries 20 lbs. highchair about ten times per shift over medium distances (20-30 feet).
• 50% — Verbally communicates with quests and phone callers.
• Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
• Frequent washing of hands.
Knowledge and Skills:
a) Special Skills or knowledge necessary for this position.
1. Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.)
2. Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on ABC Company’s procedures.
3. Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
4. Organizational skills.
5. Multi-task oriented.
– Morning Schedules available
– Work around second job